lundi 7 février 2011

Cuneo, Italy

 Here are some pictures from my weekend in Cuneo with Marco, Ornella and Daniele Merlano!
It was a wonderful weekend, filled with amazing food and wonderful sights! The trip wasn't long enough, but that just means that I will have to make a trip back... oh well!!
The country home of royals!
Medieval castle in an 11th century town near Cuneo
Ornella and I
The Medieval Castle from the garden
Marco climbing the bell tower
Stairs to the top of the tower

2 floor wine cellar in the best restaurant in Italy!!! An amazing night!!!

My hotel in Cuneo.

The Alps!!!
Marco and Ornella Merlano
Our hike through the Alps.
"The hills are alive with the sound... OF music" (Imitating Chandlar Bing)
Ornella, Dany 2 and Dany 1

My snow angel

1 commentaire:

  1. Great photos and blogging! And I'll be glad to have you nearby once again -- hope to see you soon :)

    RépondreSupprimer